Saturday, March 07, 2009

vrrrroooom


As I was listening to "Smoke in our lights" from the Avett brothers live album, specifically to the line "no cops around" in the car on the way to Goldthwaite, I passed a cop car. I passed a cop car going about 80 mills an hour in a 70...

He quickly turn on his lights... which there was no smoke anywhere around... I saw them blaring red, blud, and white very clearly...

I got a bit sweaty. I pulled all the way over to the side of the road and reached for my license and insurance. As he slowly walked to my passenger side window, I was prepared for the worst.

...warning

I went slow like a scared turtle the rest of the way home, happy to have only received a warning. I don't care if you get there before me hare... I would like to keep my $200. I like to mosey.

6 Comments:

Blogger tamara said...

sloooow down sister.

12:44 PM  
Blogger robin said...

wahoooooo! you posted, kat m. :)
i like it when you post.
warning, nice.
slow
is the way to go.

9:50 AM  
Blogger robin said...

hi, it's me again.
i like leaving comments.
will someone reading this please lean out the window and yell hello to walter for me?
yell really loud so he can hear you, okay? :)
i miss that ol' fella.

9:54 AM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

"saw them blaring red, blud, and white very clearly..."

ooooooh, KatMaHa... i can see it... visual :)

2:47 PM  
Blogger robin said...

more please

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How did I not know this??!?!?!

I'm stalking you now. ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home