Thursday, June 07, 2007

your wild remember!?

Due to popular demand...Robin... I have written again!

I see lots of beautiful wild flowers when I am running outside. Most of the time they are along the road and in people's back yards. One time though, I saw beautiful yellow flowers inside a fence!

Don't you know that you are WILD? You should not be confined to a mere strip of land in someone's back yard! You should be free to blow in the wind hitting other wild grasses and blooms, not cold metal fences. You should spend your evenings waving to the earth and laughing in the sun... what's that?... well, that's true... some of you by the roads are picked or mowed down. You have to remember that wild does not mean safe. Surrounding metal fences are safe. Be wild, flower. Be free. Live up to the name you have been given.

3 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

oooohhhh.

nice :)

I want to be wild.

I am wild.

Kick the lawn mower :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger robin said...

mmm. good words :)
my heart sends a smile.
i want to be a wildflower.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet Katherine i needed to be reminded. :) wild thing you make my heart sing.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home