Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Day

Today I went running with our new dog Sugar. I really like running with her. I ran between my house and my grandparent's house. It was a dirt road with trenches. Sugar would bound over the trench and bound back to the road again. When we got back to the house I went in for a bit and took off my shoes before going back outside to talk on my cell phone. It is nice outside at my house at night... lots of lightening bugs. I sat down outside and Sugar came running toward me. She was wet. I let her jump on my lap then I watched as she got off and jumped into the nasty old broken hot tub water. When she came back, I did not let her sit on me anymore. No tellin what is growing inside that tub...maybe the "Lady in the Water." You never know. I miss my Tamara. I miss my Robin. I miss my Stephanie. I miss my Lindsey. I miss my Erin. I miss my church. I miss. I do like hanging out with my parents, grandparents, my aunt, uncle, bro, and cuz though. I love the live that God has given me and the people in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

I MISS Y-0-U!!!!

Lady in the Water... SUGAR RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!

Awww... little bitty Sugar baby :O)... I bet she's a cute pup. I must come and see her!!! How about after I graduate in 19 days???????!!!!! Okay? ok.

So, I was thinking today after we hung up that I should have told you not to go home, but rather go back to town so I could talk to you. But I didn't... oops, now I really really wish I would have because I need you.

It's nice to be needed... unless you're knee-ed...and that just hurts :O)

12:02 AM  
Blogger robin said...

you missed me and i didnt even know until november 16! i need to read your blog more often. thanks for missing me, friend :) i miss you, too. and tam g. and your family. gwaite is one of my favorite places to be. :)
sugar IS a bounder. that's a good word to describe her.
i like your fireflies the best.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home