Thursday, September 08, 2005

uh-oh

When i got dressed this morning at 7:00...i failed to realize that the shirt that i borrowed from Stephanie's closet (thanks steph) was a tad bit see through. It's mostly black so i don't think that it is that bad...it's worse in the light. I am trying to put myself in a vampire's shoes...ya know...stay away from the sun or it will burn a hole in ya. It really doesn't bother me that much to wear a see through shirt...it kinda feels good in the heat...but i'm trying to look out for the people that see me in it... i don't want to trip anybody up. I have also been thinking about the old ladies in my home town that wear see through material all of the time. I wonder if their husbands tell them that it is see through. When im old and married, im gonna wear see through shirts all the time...hehe...it would be nice and breezy and it would be fun to see if anybody told me that my shirt was see through..

3 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

HAHAHAHA! I know which shirt you're talking about... it's black collared w/ polka dots! Yes, I too have had to play the "stay away from the sun game." And just because we call it a game, doesn't necessarily mean that it's fun... because it's not.

hehehe

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

hahah ... yeah it's not. Tomarrow i will play the "i can go anywhere i want to go because my shirt is not see through" game.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home