Tuesday, August 02, 2005

loch ness lives!!

i'm in scotland! I love it. we went to the highlands today and wow it was beautiful!! I saw a man in a kilt on the train. i think he had a little dagger in his sock. we went scarching for nessy today. it was fun. i saw him in the distance. tam took a pic so we will be able to show yall soon. i am at globtrotter hostel right now. man it is so nice. it even has a washer and dryer. i havent decided if i should wash my clothes yet though. pounds are gold here. well, i probabaly love whoever is reading this since not many people know where my blog is. so i love yall and i will see yall soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

i want to be in a scotish klan.

6:27 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

Can I be in it too? Yea! I'm calling your momma tom.... so... YEA! Keep having a blast! I miss you!!!!!!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger v.shirazawa said...

Wow! What a dream! Is it as foggy there as my mind makes it out to be? (I think it's all those desktop images of Scottish landscapes on the internet)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

it was a little bit foggy when we were there, but not much. The sun was out and the hills were green and rolling away in the distance... it was a beaut!!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home