Monday, June 27, 2005

UGLY

My blog background is kinda ugly. I wish that it was a different color but i dont wish to spend the time to change it...huh...that kinda applies to real life sometimes. My knees are burnt to a chicken crisper. I hope that when i am walking tomarrow, no one tries to take me down by the knees. I wouldnt be able to run very fast either if i could see their eyes aiming for them because my whole body is sore from winning broom ball (it is worth it though) GGGG---OOOOOO---OOOOOO-----LLLLLLLL

6 Comments:

Blogger v.shirazawa said...

awww naaww! you got burnt? so sad. wow, that was fun though... i say we need to have a BSM wet n' wild day! :D

2:24 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

I dub the "Red Knees Kat" It's not a great name... but a valiant and well deserved one. Go forth and peel :O)

12:22 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

I love P&P too!!! When do you want to move in? Maybe this Tuesday we can move you in and watch it with popcorn! When are you going back to G-waite?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

steph-a-ronie,
i am going home for a week after summer school ends. I'm gonna work for my pop and bid my mom farewell and wish her a happy birthday (july 7) and farewell cuz she is going to europe on the 10 with aunt marie but i am coming back the next week to pack and stuff. And maybe we will get to use the popcorn that i bought last month but cant eat cuz our microwave is gone away.

2:39 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

runnin' runnin' yes runnin' runnin', let's get it started ha, let's get it started in here.....
I want to go running with you. I can be your right hand man, er woman. Your trusty running sidekick. I'll chase away dogs and hum songs to keep us on the beat.

11:01 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

Speaking of burns......... eeekk! Bless poor Jamie's heart, er legs :). Tell her that I hope she's feeling better, because YOWZA, that sounds painful!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home