Friday, May 20, 2005

close call

I am sitting at my Dad's office in Goldthwaite home of the Eagles..yeah thats right..state champs 1993 and 1994..back to back baby!!..and I was about to read some more of I kissed dating goodbye when off in the distance i heard buzzing. I turned quickly around because I did not want to get stung by the buzzing thing. I knew that my quick reflexes were no match for the buzzing thing but I also knew that I had to be aware of the location of the buzzing thing because I cannot rely on my ability to feel where it is without looking. Someday though I plan to be able to use the force. I think that I will practice while I am at home. On the way back from College Station yesterday night, mom and I took turns driving. We turned the inside light on so we could read. When I was driving I could clearly see all of the little bugs right before they hit the windshield because the light from the inside reflected off of them. I felt like I was driving a spaceship, not a Toyota. The UPS man just came by. We talked about A&M. I trapped the buzzing thing(I think that it is a bee..even if it is not a bee, I will call it that because it is much faster to type bee than buzzing thing). I went to the kitchen and got a plastic cup and trapped it while it was stuck in a web under the desk. Now it is exploring the cup. I think that it is a little happier because the buzzing stopped. I bet that it starts to buzz alot when it figures out that it is trapped under a clear plastic cup. How frustraiting. I hope that the bee is not strong enough to knock the cup over.

3 Comments:

Blogger robin said...

nice cup trapping skills. your services are requested.

11:34 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

........flies buzz, was it a fly? Dragonflies buzz, or does that count as a fly? UMmmmm.... I just don't know :O) We can discover it together!

2:00 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

BLAH BLOG BLAH!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home