Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm just a bus driver

Im really not a bus driver. I probabally never will be. I'm too good at hitting curbs when driving large metal objects. I love bus drivers though...my gramper was a bus driver from the time I was in kindergarden until I was in high school. I have had 2 roomates that were bus drivers and one that is training to become one. I love them all. I like riding in buses. I've met some great people on buses. Even when the bus attempted to kill my phone, I still kept the love going stong... no no bus, you can't get away from me that easily. Its going to take way more that a melted phone with dirty buttons. Does anyone have a large backpack that I can borrow for my trip...it's not really for me it's for Robin but she doesn't know i am asking... i was just wondering in case she doesn't find one. thanks ... word to your bus driver!

7 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round :) I love bus drivers too ESPECIALLY CHAP AND COURT!!!! Go get 'em Chap! I have a backpack that Rove can use.. it's not super big but maybe it will work. It's hers if she wants it!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

sweet thanks... is it a camper type back pack, cuz I'm pretty sure that Robin is going to want the biggest one she can find and still be able to carry...(no offense Rob, it'll be hard for us all)

3:38 PM  
Blogger robin said...

success! i found one. quite comfy on the ol' shoulders. gato, you callin me high maintenance? :)

6:23 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

gato... cat... I get it funny girl!!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

dear high maintenance (um i mean robin
of course not im not callin you high maintenance. when i wrote that, i forgot about the time that you jumped into the rio grand to fish my toe ring out with your teeth. I really would have worn it if it wasn't already infested with loule tie chie...oh and dont worry...someday i'm sure that rash on your tounge will heal.

1:25 AM  
Blogger robin said...

grosss.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

i know it's gross robin but i want you to know that i am still your friend...even when i pretend that i don't know you. I'm really just protecting myself from your rash...hehe

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home