Friday, July 01, 2005

so sneaky

Chapel's suprise party went off without a hitch in the wagon!! WHOOP! It was so fun to be so sneaky....hehe. Thanks for going along with all the plans Steph...and for being the lookout gal with 3 tests the next day. .. now that's dedication! The only thing that went wrong was my bent fingernail. My excitement was so great that when i answered the door my long fingernail bent on the doorhandel...and for that I am cutting it off..i gave longer nails a chance and they let me down so now i am cutting them down...muaahh haaa haaa. I think that chapel was so suprised that she almost peed herself. From this suprise experience and the one a few days ago I have gathered that i am NEVER going to scare chap when i see her holding a deadly weapon...(which she often brings home with her in case the squirrels get a little crazy duing her walk to the front door). If for some reason i do want to scare her when she's packin heat...i will wear a helmet and a bullet proof suit...but even then... i think that the the results would be too much for me to handel....she would go screaming down the street and scare the neighbors...then dave might not give us free boling lessons ...who wants to be around 3 crazy girls and 100 boling balls...not dave, that's for darn tootin.

6 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

BOWLING LESSONS! "Knock 'em down, knock 'em down, wayyyyyyy down!"

Well, happy Fri. Kat. I was proud to be the look out! If you ever need another one, I'm your gal... unless it's for something illegal, like robbing a candy store... yeah, don't call me for that one.

HAPPY 4TH! CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE! I don't know about you, but sparklers are my celebratory tool of choice!!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

what if its a chocolate candy store?

6:54 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

ooo, eee, chocolate? that's a close one... is there dark chocolate inside? ;)

Question: what weapon did ole' Chap-a-marvelous have?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

a bottle of sunscreen in every pocket...she protected us from the evil RAY. He still got to all of us though...our resistance just wasnt strong enough.

12:13 PM  
Blogger robin said...

it's true- ray turned this belly into a lobster.
valiant efforts though, good chap

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

good good, yes yes ...valiant efforts

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home