Thursday, September 01, 2005

glass windows


I just hung my certains! I love the window in my room. Maybe with the curtain there, people will look out of the window more. Because i enjoy it so much, I want other people to see what I see. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. I could change the curtains or paint the wall to try to make people see what I love. I could talk about the window and point at it. I could alawys stand by the window and smile. Some people need time to love what I love. People are different. My window doesn't change. People's perspectives do. Look. What you find may prove to be something more than a tree, a water sprinkler, and occasionally a squirl. Find something that you can't see with your eyes.

4 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

yes, I agree! You're such a thinker Kat-er-ina (not like the hurricane Katrina, but like you Kat-er-ina)

When you stop and smell the roses (per say :O) ) you don't just refresh your senses, you refresh your spirit! We were made for beauty.... and would still be living in it....if only Adam and Eve could've been allergic to fruit (hehehe).

10:01 AM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

SMOOCH!

10:45 PM  
Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

WOW! A pencil misses an eraser a lot! I love you like a sunflower seed loves a salad with ranch dressing! (phew! that's love there missy!)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

haha...yeah that's love all right... i can feel it... yup ... i feel the love

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home