Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ANT

The door just closed "by itself" today that leads to the college of education's dean's office. I watched the door close slowly. Then I got up from my desk and inspected the door stop. It had failed me. When I read the words "big foot" that were written on the "so called" doorstop it almost made me laugh. This was no "big foot" The door stop was a mere 4 inches. I have to say that I am impressed most of the time with this little "big foot" I think that I am going to have to start calling it "little ant that has just too much weight sometimes" I also just found out that I made 8 points higher on my finance test! Whoop!

2 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

Katherine- I think that instead of calling your doorstop a degrading name, you should count your blessings that you even have one. Yes, think of all the people that don't have one... like the big wigs that electronic doors using microchips. What do you think they would give to have the big foot again. What, I say what do you think they'd give? I'd give my big foot.

Quick- think fast- I just threw love at you!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

haha good one...I think they'd give me the pride and Prejudice DVD that is coming out tomarrow because I want it. I know that they love me and they want me to be happy because student workers are vital. The big wigs know this. Bad things happen if student workers aren't happy. No coffee gets made. Phones ring with no one to answer them, and glass doesn't get windexed! Yup...Pride and Prejudice.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home