Monday, March 23, 2009

there'snoplacelikehome

There really is "no place like home" :) I got to go home for spring break ... maybe my last spring break ever! I really do enjoy going home. I got to ...
go camping with the most amazing gals EVER!!
stare at the millions of luminous stars above
watch Mary Tyler Moore (I am proud... I am woman)
paint Grammar's fingernails
play a few rounds of 42 with my family
eat like a bear
sleep like a baby in the pitch black dark!
read with my family in the Grammar and Gramper's living room :)
sing a broadway musial song (Oh What a beautiful mornin) with my Gramper
smell skunk spray ... after my Grandaddy shot at it several times with a 22
love my family

5 Comments:

Blogger steph-a-ronie said...

HOOOOORAY!

Wonderful list!!!!

I only wish I could have been in on the camping.

Bum.
rhymes with rum, but we don't need no booze 'cause we've got clues!

3:38 PM  
Blogger robin said...

Aw, I like your home.
Special place for sure.
I also like your ruby red slippers. Click click.
I'm glad that you had a great spring break, friend of mine!

7:04 PM  
Blogger bri said...

love the shoes and love you!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Kennedy said...

such a wonderful spring break! thanks for letting me be a part of it. :-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger tamara said...

its been entirely too long since your last post.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home